Deck your halls with this easy quilt project made with jelly roll strips. The Looking for the Perfect Tree Quilt is a beginner friendly holiday quilt pattern. This Christmas jelly roll quilt is the perfect project for adding holiday cheer to your home throughout the season.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Work the patchwork quilting technique.
- Create the tree blocks.
- Streamline your striped blocks with strip sets.
- Assemble your quilt with ease.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Quilt Size: 48″ x 60″
Block Size: 8″ x 12″, 6″ x 8″
- 3/8 yard each eight assorted prints
- 2 yards white solid
- ¼ yard each two red prints
- ¼ yard each two green prints
- ¼ yard navy print
- ¼ yard black print
- ½ yard binding fabric
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies