We want to hear from YOU!
If you have published a new scrap friendly pattern or tutorial, or have a sewing tip designed around working with smaller pieces of fabric, we’d love to take a look and consider sharing it with our readers.
In order to help us share your work, we will need some information. Please complete the below form and help us create a new article to publish on the site about your work.
Before you send us your amazing creation, please follow these general guidelines. Reviewing these guidelines before submitting your idea will give you the best chances of getting published on Sewing with Scraps.
- Please be relevant. For example, please don’t send suggestions for cooking or painting. Our audience is all about sewing, quilting, and smaller pieces of fabric!
- Please consider submitting good photographs to showcase your work. Professional photography is not necessary, but well-lit, clear images are the best way to showcase your work. (It is also important to only submit your own photographs allowing us to blog about the content).
- Please send us a link. In order to be featured on the site, you must send us a link to a blog post, shop, or another web site. Without it, we have nowhere to send our readers.
- Please do your best to include a small introduction to your project. We want to know: What is it for? Why is it different? This can be used to share your news on the blog post.
- Please don’t use this form to email us or inquire about press requests. Please use the Contact Us page.
Send your Submission Here
Remember, article publication is free and easy. Submission does not guarantee article publication, so if you are not accepted the first time, please do come back again and let us know about your next great scrap fabric pattern or sewing tip.
The Sewing With Scraps Team