Sleeping bag Pencil Pouch Pattern
- Think about tossing your sun glasses inside and using it as a protective case.
- Keep your daily lipstick and gloss together in your bag.
- Sized to perfection for your make-up brushes.
- Travel size case for your cutting tools.
- Really, the possibilities are endless!
Many new sewists can find attaching zippers a challenge and want to encourage you to step outside your comfort zone. We believe you will be so happy with your results and want to do it again. One technique that many of you may not be familiar with is reattaching a zipper pull. Once you know the basics, it is very easy to do. In fact, we even have a quick video with Pink Pony Design.
SLEEPING BAG PENCIL POUCH Details:
- Asymmetrical shape
- Easy to sew, even for the beginner sewer.
- Pattern is written in both English and German.
SLEEPING BAG PENCIL POUCH SUPPLIES:
- assorted scraps 10″ x 10″ square
- nylon zipper
- rotary cutter & self healing mat
- thread to match
We think this is one of those patterns you will want to make over and over again. So go ahead, grab your fabric stash, look at your gift list and start stitching because this little bag is beyond fun to make!
CLICK FOR THE SLEEPING BAG PENCIL POUCH
*Don’t forget to experiment with color and pattern when making your pencil pouch. Mixing color and print make the most stunning combinations!
Click here to see even more bag patterns!