Maple Leaf Mini Quilt
The Maple Leaf Mini Quilt is the perfect beginner friendly sewing project for fall. Square mini quilts are perfect for table toppers or wall hangings.
Using fun fall fabrics for the maple leaf quilt blocks allows you to have a beautiful wall hanging or decorative table cover for your entire Autumn season. Sort your scraps for warm tones of reds, oranges, browns, and yellows.
We know you love a good fat quarter friendly mini quilt pattern and the Maple Leaf Mini Quilt is a free pattern and tutorial. The basic block designs are suitable for beginning quilters.
- 8 Fat Quarters of fall themed fabric
- 1 yard of fabric for backing and binding
- Batting or fusible fleece
- Basting spray or basting pins
- Sewing Machine and notions (scissors, rotary cutter and mat, pins or wonder clips, coordinating thread)