Sewing a zipper bag is super easy to do! Once you learn to make the Grab & Go Zipper Bag, the possible uses for these bags are endless!
From pencil pouches to make-up bags, there is nothing more useful than a cute zipper bag. We know that many folks in our community get nervous around zippers and tend to shy away. But we say, NO MORE!
In this Online Classes tutorial, Heather Valentine of the Sewing Loft, walks you through everything you need to know to make your very own zipper bag!
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Stitch fabric pieces to stabilizer.
- Center the zipper along the top edge on the outer bag side.
- Stitch the zipper in place using the zipper foot.
- Create and install the handle tab and zipper pull.
- Mark, cut, and sew bag corners.
Here is a quick glance at what to expect in class with Heather.
Bags like this are perfect for scraps and our pattern library is filled with all sorts of shapes & sizes. Be sure to click here to be inspired.