Stained Glass Quilt Video Class
Jewel tones with black borders yield a striking stained glass effect in this quilt by Nancy McNally.
The Stained Glass Quilt video class takes you step-by-step through the process of using pre-cut fabric strips for a stunning look that comes together quicker than you might think. Video class details include:
- Time-saving tips using precut fabric strips
- Planning your fabric colors to maximize the stained glass effect
- Sewing and pressing strip sets
- Cutting the blocks into right and left triangles
- Arranging and sewing the triangles into pinwheel blocks
- Assembling the blocks into an eye-catching pattern
The resulting pattern is a beautiful Tessellating Diamonds Quilt.
• 38 precut 2 1/2″ strips
• 1 3/4 yards black solid
• fabric for backing
• quilt batting
• Basic sewing tools and supplies
Check out the 5 out 5 stars pattern reviews!