We are finishing off a week of showing our love of sewing in quilt form with a round-up of blocks and quilts featuring sewing machines. Our sewing machines keep us stitching and remains the perfect symbol of our craft. These blocks and quilts are perfect for gifting to your favorite sewist, decorating your sewing space, or just cuddling on the couch.
Each of these patterns is a wonderful way to celebrate your love of craft. Just think about how cute these patterns would be stitched together, framed, and hung in your sewing space.
- Handmade Quilt Pattern
- Stitched with Love Quilt
- Sweet Sewing Shelves Quilt
- National Sewing Machine Day Quilt Block
- You Sew Girl Pillow
- Cut, Sew, Press, Repeat Pendant Quilt
- Sewology Block of the Month
- Sew by Row Quilt
- Stitch Happens Quilt
- Vintage Retro Sewing Machine Block
- Sewing Room Quartet Quilt Block
- I Heart Sewing Paper Pieced Pattern
Each sewing machine block can even be turned into a mini quilt or decorative pillow. They make great gifts to share with your favorite sewing buddy.
Love the idea of decorating your space with a sewing-inspired theme? Be sure to check out this round-up of thread spool patterns.