Are you thinking of tidying up your working space? Do you need more organization and better storage solutions for your desk? Then the fabric basket sewing pattern is the perfect container for you!
Not only is this pattern very useful, and easy to make but you can stitch it entirely from your scrap stash!
You need to be a confident beginner at sewing or have an intermediate level of experience. After completing the pattern the finished size of the container is approximate:
- Small: 4 ½” width, 3 ¼” height
- Medium: 5 ¾” width, 4 ¼” height
- Large: 7” width, 5 ¼ ”height
- Assorted Scraps or selvages
- Contrasting cotton fabric or linen for the lining
- Medium weight fusible interlining
- Foam stabilizer
- Heavy-weight stabilizer
The pattern includes 3 different sizes, allowing you to stitch up the perfect basket for your needs. The sizes are compatible, they are designed to nest together and will be of great use to you.
We suggest playing with prints and colors when stitching them and want to warn you, they are addictive!