Table toppers are a great way to mix up your typical room decor. Switch them out to suite the season or just on a whim. The Lotus Blossom table topper is perfect for your favorite round table.
The Lotus Blossom Table Topper video class with demonstrate how to work with layers of applique and accent this gorgeous design with stitching and beads.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Cut bias strips for binding.
- Limit build-up of fusible web.
- Easily stitch through fusible web.
Topper Size: 23″ diameter
- 1 (5″) square each dark purple and medium blue/purple batik
- 1 fat eighth cream batik
- 1 fat quarter light purple batik
- 1/4 yard light green batik
- 3/8 yard blue batik
- 7/8 yard light aqua/green batik
- Cotton fabric for the backing
- Quilt batting
- 18 (1/4″) blue decorative beads
- 1 yard 18″- double sided fusible
- Fabric glue
- Lightweight paper at least 25″ square
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Have fun playing with colors too! Reds and greens would look lovely for Christmas or yellows and oranges for fall.