Here’s My Heart Baby Quilt
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, but this baby quilt is perfect for any time of year. The Here’s My Heart Baby quilt pattern is a beginner friendly quilt pattern perfect for gifting to a new baby that shares a piece of your heart.
Make a lovely baby quilt for the next shower you attend! It’s easy to piece and a great stash buster. Join expert quilter Nancy McNally in this video class as she demonstrates simple quilting that has a delightful end result.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to
- Create background with a variety of gray fabrics.
- Work with half square triangles to form heart shapes.
- Make the 36” x 50” baby quilt.
- 1/8 yard total assorted dark pink prints
- 3/4 yard total assorted light/medium pink prints
- 2 1/4 yards total assorted gray-with-white or gray-with-cream prints
- Backing to size
- Quilt batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
To continue the heart theme, check out our 14 Things to Make with Scraps for Valentine’s Day post. You might just find a fun accessory to add to your baby gift.