Recently we received a request for ideas to sew small kitchen appliance covers, so we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites to share. When you receive our newsletter, you can always hit reply if you are looking for something in particular, and we will see what we can do!
Kitchen appliance covers conceal and protect those items we keep on our countertops. Some of these pattern can do double duty in the sewing room too as sewing machine or serger covers.
- DIY Mixer Cover With Pockets (pictured)
- Reversible Kitchenaid Mixer Cover
- Food Processor Cover
- Kitchenaid Mixer Bowl Cover (pictured)
- Quilted Toaster Cover (pictured)
- Teapot Cozy
- Upcycled Instant Pot Cover
- Instant Pot Cover Video
- Blender Cover Video Tutorial
- Toaster Oven Cover
Be sure to click each link above to see full project details and more photos of the finished covers.