We love mini quilts! Yes, we do! The Busy Bees Wall Hanging uses several different quilting techniques to create this whimsical wall hanging.
The Busy Bees Wall Quilt is perfect for a baby’s nursery, kitchen, or office space. It also makes a great gift for your favorite hard working friend.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use English Paper Piecing and hand sewing to create the honeycombs.
- Construct the bees using raw-edge fusible applique.
- Add embroidery stitches.
- Assemble and finish the Busy Bees Wall Hanging
- 1/2 yard total assorted gold tonals and prints
- Scraps white, yellow and black solids or tonals
- 24 1/2 ” square light tan for background
- 1/4 yard gold print
- Fabric backing to size
- Quilt batting to size
- Black size 8 pearl cotton or embroidery floss (optional) Template material
- Fusible web with paper release
For more great paper piecing projects, be sure to check out our pattern library.