Busy Bees Wall Hanging Mini Quilt
We love mini quilts! Yes, we do! The Busy Bees Wall Hanging uses several different quilting techniques to create this whimsical wall hanging.
The Busy Bees Wall Quilt is perfect for a baby’s nursery, kitchen, or office space. It also makes a great gift for your favorite hard working friend.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use English Paper Piecing and hand sewing to create the honeycombs.
- Construct the bees using raw-edge fusible applique.
- Add embroidery stitches.
- Assemble and finish the Busy Bees Wall Hanging
- 1/2 yard total assorted gold tonals and prints
- Scraps white, yellow and black solids or tonals
- 24 1/2 ” square light tan for background
- 1/4 yard gold print
- Fabric backing to size
- Quilt batting to size
- Black size 8 pearl cotton or embroidery floss (optional) Template material
- Fusible web with paper release
For more great paper piecing projects, be sure to check out our pattern library.