April showers bring May flowers, so don’t let those rainy spring days get you down. Even when they days are gray, you can inject a little color with these rainy day quilt patterns. We can celebrate the rain for it’s many benefits to the earth and the plants and animals within. If you are stuck indoors to avoid the downpour, it’s the perfect time to stitch up a new quilt. Tis the season to jump in puddles or stay dry inside with a cozy raindrop quilt project.
- Raincheck Quilt by Thimble Blossoms
- Rainy Days Mini Quilt by Ellis and Higgs
- Rainy Day Quilt by Piper’s Girls
- Raindrops Quilt by Just Jude Designs
- Rainy Day Quilt by Pen and Paper Patterns
For more rainy day fun, be sure to check out these patterns from our library.